New ! Our interior design coaching
You want to change your interior? To bring it up to date? Are you planning to change or reupholster your sofa and/or armchair(s)? You dream of beautiful curtains? But you don't know where to start... Beyond our expertise on fabrics, we offer personalized coaching in decoration to create with you a harmony adapted to your interior, respecting your tastes, your colors and your constraints.
Sophie d'Albiousse, a decorating expert, welcomes you in her showroom apartment, listens to you and advises you on the choice of fabrics, colors and materials. She offers you tailoring solutions, recommends the best craftsmen (seamstresses, upholsterers.)
What is interior design coaching?
- To be listened to by an experienced professional who takes the time to understand your history, your constraints and your tastes.
- Bringing a common thread to rethink your decoration: This is personalized advice on textile and paint harmonies, the choice of custom-made curtains, the repair or purchase of armchairs and sofas, a projection of your overall atmosphere.
- And "outside look" of confidence with unique and "tailor-made" advice for an interior that looks like you. New ideas to give character to your interior.
-A short service to help you leave your comfort zone
Who is it for?
- You want an interior that is "in tune with the times" but you don't want a standardized or impersonal interior. You are attached to your grandmother's chest of drawers, an antique mirror or a family picture but you want to clean up your interior?
- You have some design furniture but your interior is too standard or a bit disjointed?
- Or you have ideas, lots of ideas, but you are afraid to make a mistake and an outside look would help you to dare more and take some risks!
- Finally, some personalized advice would be welcome.
- Timeless but stylish interiors
- The marriage of contemporary and classic, the 50's and 60's for their clean lines
- The beautiful materials, the beautiful materials, the unexpected associations...
- Finally, colorful interiors (as long as they are harmonious) inspire us as much as neutral decos or white harmonies.
- Dare the color but know how to neutralize it.
- There are no ugly colors but only ugly harmonies
- To be coherent, a project must be designed with an overall vision, even if for budgetary or material reasons, the realization must be done in stages and even over several years
Who is Sophie d'Albiousse?
Passionate about decoration, she has been working for several years with her husband, a publisher of high-end decorative fabrics and head of the company Antoine d'Albiousse Editions.
Antoine and Sophie share the same enthusiasm for beautiful materials and unexpected interiors and love to share their passion! They will be able to recommend craftsmen (seamstresses, upholsterers) and, if needed, interior designers and will give you good addresses.
And concretely how does it work?
It's very simple! Benefit from our expertise within the framework of a fixed price defined with you, a service from one to a few hours or even one to two days!
First telephone contact illustrated by a few photos to identify your needs, your budget, define the type of support you want and the corresponding coaching package.
Second contact: a physical meeting in the showroom (or video) to work on your project, to discuss work tracks, and to test harmonies. (1 to 3 hours depending on the selected formula).
Third contact: Depending on the complexity of your project, and its location (possible travel) we meet again (physical or video appointment) to finalize the recommendations. (1 hour to 1 day).
This coaching will help you to project yourself, to ask the right questions, to have an overall vision to establish a list of priorities for Wahou effect ;)
Contact us at + 33 6 15 30 15 80 or by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or
make an appointment at the showroom by clicking ici.